Fiduciary Management Services
A "fiduciary" is someone who is managing the assets of another person and stands in a special relationship of trust, confidence, and/or legal responsibility. As a fiduciary, we are required by law to always act in the best interest of our clients.
The Financial Planning Process that we employ fulfills our fiduciary responsibilities to our clients by adhering to Fiduciary360® (fi360®) Global Fiduciary Precepts, Fiduciary Quality Management System and The Hierarchy of Decisions .
fi360® Global Fiduciary Precepts:
- Know standards, laws, and trust provisions
- Diversify assets
- Prepare investment policy statement
- Use "prudent experts"
- Account for investment expenses
- Monitor the activities of "prudent experts"
- Avoid conflicts of interest
fi360® Fiduciary Quality Management System:
The Hierarchy of Decisions:
- What is the Time Horizon of the Investment Strategy?
- What Asset Classes will be considered?
- What will be the mix among Asset Classes?
- What Sub-Asset Classes will be considered?
- Which Managers/Funds will be selected?
By following fi360's prudent investment process and Financial Planning Process steps, we are able to focus on enhancing the overall performance of our clients' investment portfolios.
Fiduciary3601 is the recognized industry expert on the subject of investment fiduciary responsibility:
Visit Fiduciary 360® for more information: http://www.fi360.com